ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ill kill the little t**t!

FF Blackgold 182
Re: Ill kill the little tw*t!

Sorry to hear that m8. Makes a mockery of the justice system. When I worked in retail for a shop that will remain nameless, we had a guy who came in to discuss how he would be repaying the value of all the goods that he had stolen. This was inline with the civil recovery scheme. Whilst he was in the shop, he tried to half-inch 3 bottles of Vodka!! :nono: Mad!!

Re: Ill kill the little tw*t!

Tim, Is this not a case for your insurers. It would certainly be covered on my policy, and it shouldnt effect your NCB.

I also have an uninsured loss policy that cost me about £10 a year which I took out to cover this sort of thing. Ther are morons out there that cant resist keying a Porsche.
It even covers the cost of my rims if I were stupid enough to kerb them.

How did u get that, is it something extra provided by your insurer or a seperate company? Id have that cover if I could get it, my car was recently damaged by some little t***s.