ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I'm lovin it!!!

renaultsport clio197
Picked up my new/old 197 earlier and absolutely love it, its an 07 with 14k on it and in mint condition i've just given it a good polish and not a dink or scratch in sight:cool:, done about 100 miles in it so far and given it some beans and love the way it stays in the power band and just keeps pulling at the top end, hav'nt been on any nice twisty roads in it yet but i live about 10 miles away from the b4069(black mountain pass) one of the best driving roads in the uk and can see me and the clio going up there tomorrow :D looks like my weekend car is going to be having a bit of time off;)

Clio 172 RS2
Hey McLovin!!!

McLovin-Driver-s-License-superbad-641196_417_266.jpg

So you're hooked again to the Renault Sport F4R kick! -Vava Voom!-

renaultsport clio197
just feels a differant drive to my other car, cant compare to the kick of a AFP td05-20g turbo on a 2.5 flat four tho:D

renaultsport clio197
Went to a scooby meet in it last night and went for a small run with a mate in his spec-c impreza, the clio did turn me into a hooligan and i did get air at three figures at one point:eek: