ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Image feedback!

Williams 1
Hi i was wondering if people can give me feedback on an image (see below) for my new website/RPG game(http://www.unitedkilldom.co.uk), and if anyone is a whizz with photoshop i am going to need about 40 images of weapons created if they can PM me a price

My new logo/ad:
1.jpg

Williams 1
looks really good, but i dont like the LONDON/ENGLAND logo

when does it launch??

cheers for feedback, re the london/england logo its meant to have a slight retro look to it but aslong as the main image is easy on the eye im not too fussed

Williams 1
Looks pretty kl, when does it launch?

well you can actually register and most of the features are working there now it just needs a few bits and bobs adding and images and thats it really oh and a player guide. Im working as much as i can to get it finished and expecting at least 1000+ members in the first week.

If any 1 wants a FREE 60 day paid account then register and just PM me your username and il sort it out, that way your "energy" and "nerve" rejuvinates twice as quick and there are no adverts on paid accounts, and if you notice any bugs or errors then in return let me know (there shouldnt be many as for the past 3months ive been working hard on the game engine to ensure this doesnt happen)

anyway thanks for all the feedback :)

306 TD Slut
music notes in the background to show gun crime emphasised in our modern society's music culture? yeah? word