ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iMessage problem.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
For most people, my iMessage is fine. I have one "Chat" with them opened, that works with iMessage or texts. All in one thing.

However, for the mrs and one other mate (Also a girl, probably both confused due to not being able to make a sandwich with it)... I have two chat things in my messages folder. One for texts, and one that is an email that does iMessage. Like this:

FIT SLUTS EMAIL:
iMessage telling me how well endowed I am

I've tried to get these to merge by linking the email to the contact in my phone. But it keeps splitting up into two seperate things.

My question is, what have they done? Is there anyway of making it so it works normally?

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
She's got her iMessage set up to use her email address.

Tell them to go too;

Settings > Messages > Send & Receive > Select her phone number, and make sure her email address isn't selected.

Listerine & Poledo
on a related matter.

I've gone and got an iPhone, I hear people say about iMessage, but I never seem to notice a difference. Either it's not working/set-up or I'm being iTard.

What's the crack with it? I've already got Skype, SMS, MMS, WhatsApp, e-mail and FB messenger running, do I really need another service?

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
iMessage is a function built into the iPhone.

Treat it like BBM (Blackberry messagenger).

If you go to send a text message to another iPhone user who has iMessage turned on, you'll notice you're "send" button and speech bubble will turn blue.

An iMessage is basically an iPhone2iPhone message thats sent via your 3G/wifi, so it won't use your inclusive texts etc, or if you want to send a picture message, iMessage will do it for free.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Not just for iPhone to iPhone, for any apple product tbh, iPad, iMac, MBPs etc etc. Easy way to tell if it's being used is the speech bubble will be blue, if it's green it has sent as a text message.

I've had some bother with iMessage before, bloody annoying at times.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Yeah, you didn't read the contract I wrote that you accepted upon using my advice to fix the problem.

Here's a snippet of it;

Code:
Picture(s) of said "slut" must be supplied on successful fix of problem. Topless if possible!

Don't make me take this to Judge Judy.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
No pics. She f**king hates her iPhone already. Her last phone was a blackberry that would randomly switch off and not turn on again unless you plugged it in (Regardless of battery level).

At the moment, if she tries to go on Camera, it takes f**king ages to open up. Then the screen goes purple and the camera app crashes. So until one of you find a solution to that, NO PICS FOR YOU OR ME!

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
stop-changingsubject.jpg

Tell her to do a soft-reset.

Hold down menu button, then hold down the power button, while the menu button is still held in.
Don't release them til the phone reboots and you see the apple logo.

That's 2 pictures now.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
You ready for the pic she sent me lads? YOU READY?!

imagerng.png

Yep. And tried a soft reset before you even replied and apparently its come back even worse now! So I guess I'll be giving her a lift to the sodding Apple store on Saturday then. Great.

Ph1 T
You ready for the pic she sent me lads? YOU READY?!

imagerng.png

Yep. And tried a soft reset before you even replied and apparently its come back even worse now! So I guess I'll be giving her a lift to the sodding Apple store on Saturday then. Great.

Dirty b**ch