ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

in-dash monitors

anyone have one fitted to their clio, thinking of getting one and just wanna see how they look in a clio.

There was someone who posted a picture in media and pictures a while back.

Best idea is to look at a sat Nav equipt Clio. Buying the top of the dash with the extra sat vav bulge is £350 or somthing like that but you might get a scrappie one cheap which can stick a decient sized screen in.

like ur thinkin sunshine!

ur screen looks mint mate! wot is it? 1.6 RSi? wots outside like mate?

(sorry 2 go off topic)

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Err.. na it was erm.. like a mate or something ;)

One thing, if your gonna get a in-dash screen, get an alpine or simmilar quality, the screen on them is 10x better than rivals screens !! you can see them in sunlight no probs, from wide angles, and have much better quality images !

;)

I already have a screen mate, it is a standalone as I didnt want an in-dash screen.

Will be using it to hook up my PS2. I got it cheap as I didnt want to spend loads.

was thinking of the the kenwood kvt925, just wanted to see if they looked decent and not bit um weird. when its closed is there a faceoff feature or something? dont want people nicking it.