ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

In-ear headphones - which ones?

Monaco 53/468
For circa £15?

I'm considering Sennheiser CX500 and Skullcandy Ink'd but can't decide!

Anyone have either of the above?

Ian

Focus TDCi
Good earphones the CX300's, had a set for quite a few years now and still work perfectly. They've come down a lot in price too, mine were more like £30 iirc!

Polo + Micra
i have cx400's and there nice

but i think £15 is too cheap for cx500's for them to real (there are alot of fake sennheisers out there)

I've had some CX300 II's today £14.99 from play.com much better than the standard apple ones. Job Done.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
I bought a pair of Shure E500PTH's but they are about £405 over your budget ;)

RB 182 with CUP packs
I got the CX400s a few weeks ago on offer from Play & after a bit of running in they sound great. There was almost no difference price wise between the 300s & 400s @ the time, unsure if the offer is still available?

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
CX300-II's are awesome and can be had for £14.99 off play and amazon

-
Genuine?

He's only got feedback of 46 and as has been said there's a lot of fakes out there apparently.

I want to get a set of these...will probably buy from Play just to be sure.

I dont know thats why I was asking tbh.

If there are fakes about ill go with play.com to be safe.

Cheers.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
I'd be going to somewhere reputable like play.com rather than some cheapo ones off eBay personally

ive got the cx400's which are awesome for casual listening... but I wouldn't use them for running, mine fall out easily.

For running I have some pmx80's which are awesome.