ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

In need of a New Broadband Supplier

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Right I've been with tiscali for the Past 18 Months BUT 1 day it just stopped working and after 3 weeks of Calling them and being told it should work again and not working I'm cancelling with them,

Can someone recomend a good Broadband Supplier who offers the Best deals and a decent service, I don't do much Downloading or anything so just want a reliable supplier,
How do I go about finding out who gives a good coverage in IP19 Area?

I'm s**t with Technology if you haven't guessed :eek:

Thanks
Andy

RARE Unmolested Corsa sxi
I know people with Sky and BT and they dont have a bad word to say about them.

Im with BT and would recommend them. Plus, with sky, you could get your TV and sky +.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
My Sky has just gone wrong aswell so maybe not a bad idea

Top three are:
NTL(Virgin) - Good deals for phone, broadband and TV. Good service.
BT - Expensive but good service.
Sky - Good deals for phone, broadband and TV. Good service.

BT were great for me, but expensive at £17.99 a month, so switched to talk talk and gettin it for free :)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Any other suggestions?

How do I check the Speed of Broadband in my Area?

RS mk2 172
Virgin are good I have digital tv, home phone and broadband for £30 a month but I think they have a special deal now for £21.

R35 GTR
I get 2MB broadband and TV for £17 a month with virgin. Plus the last 3 months I havent been charged and I can cancel anytime as I am not tied into a contract.

o2 are doing 8mb broadband for £7.50 odd a month if you have an o2 PAYG or contract phone. Free o2 PAYG sim cards FTW ;)

"Navy" N17 TWO
o2 are doing 8mb broadband for £7.50 odd a month if you have an o2 PAYG or contract phone. Free o2 PAYG sim cards FTW ;)

Any more info on that mate?

Currently with BT Total Broadband and fancy a change to something cheaper and possibly faster

tiTTy & SV650
o2 I'm with they get superb reviews so I went with them. I get 8mb for £7.50 a month and actual speeds I'm achieving are 7mb which is pretty good!