ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ina straight line . .

does anyone know what would be quicker in a straight line . . a 1.4 clio rt with de-cat + full system zorst or a standard 106 1.4 quiksilver? i ask this as my mates just got a 106 quiksilver and wants 2 race me . . wanna know what my odds are before i accept :)

i didnt know what forum to put this into so if its wrong then please move it . .

Ziel Nurburgring

Sounds like yours mate, dont know the figures but if yours is sorted out with all that kit, i reckon youll have a slight edge. 1.4s arent going to be massivley different

i thought quiksilvers where meant ta be pretty rapid for what they are . . but then i know the 1.4 clios aint all that slow . . id say im a better driver than him tbh. been with him in his old car and he still even struggles with hill starts. might have to give it ago and see how i fair.

DO IT DO IT!

these are the best kinda races, both evenly matched cars, so its truly all down to the drivers.

let us know how u get on bud.

p.s. dont go dowing stupid speeds, or stupid manovers.

i wont . . itll be a nice little blast up the motorway . . theres a nice straight stretch. he dont wanna do any corners yet as he is still getting used to the cornering and speed etc as he has come from a 1.1.

anyway . . will let ya all know.

Careful on the motorway, hell have you. If your RT is anything like mine its got f**k all top end! My mates Quiksilver seems to pull better than my RT, possibly due to the fact its multipoint. But mines standard except from a drilled airbox and hes got manifold, de cat, sports back box and an air filter cant remember what.