ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Incredible NASCAR finish

Makes BTCC look like schoolboy racing. Love NASCAR on proper tracks. Going to Watkins Glen next year.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Mk1 MX-5 (x3), Westy
Spent more time off the track than on it, haha! Good exciting stuff though.

1eight2
I've been dying to get into NASCAR but put off by the oval racing, some epic crashes but i'd rather watch 20 minutes of crashes on youtube than hours of season footage...

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
There was oil down on the track that caused it (The cars slippin and slidin).

Nissan 350z
I wasnt aware Nascar were allowed to turn right?

Just searched and aparently only 4 races per year are on "normal" tracks the rest are oval :(

Turbos.
That is mental! Jonathan Palmer would go mental seeing them ruin the grass like that.

As entertaining as that looks, as a driver it must be annoying that it basically comes down to last man standing. Most of that stuff would get you black flagged elsewhere.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
I love watkins glen, it is such an awesome track. I will probably go so far to say its the best track in the whole of the USA.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
That was an awesome battle, reminds me of Plato and Neal at Snett this weekend.

I cant take Nascar serious after seeing the south park episode 'Poor and stupid'

'i can turn left better than you can turn left'

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
im just as poor and stupid as you!

lol those cars do not want to go straight!

and i was expecting to see a car cross the finish line. backwards. on fire. while everyone crashed around it... still, that was quite entertaining

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
im just as poor and stupid as you!

Lols!

tumblr_l9xu5rc0OZ1qcif65o1_500.jpg

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Never seen that before (Not a bike fan) but the Rossi V's Lorenzo...

Last edited by a moderator:
  LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
That 1st video is like me on the PS3 when the AI is pissing me off "That can be cut, yeah that too"