ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Indicators won't cancel.....

Stripped yozza'd cup
I fitted my OMP boss and new wheel today, now the indicators won't self cancel.... I've kind of got used to turning them off, but I know at some point I'll forget, someone will pull out thinking that I'm turning etc etc etc....

I've done a search and found a few people with the same problem, but nobody seems to have a solution? Is there one? I saw the position of the metal ring mentioned, where should it be?

Stripped yozza'd cup
Surely someone else has this problem?

I've tried searching endlessly but can't find an answer.... there's loads of people with Sabelt wheels, someone must know?

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Hi mate -

On my Saxo coming out of the steering colum was a little tab that I had to align up to my steering boss. Take the boss off and check if it's same on the clio I would imagine it is. There should be a hole for the tab to slot in to in the boss.

Dan

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
It's definitely a boss related issue, all I can think of is that you've messed up the cancellation ring somehow? If you're over this way any time soon I don't mind comparing my setup to yours, so we can see if there's any obvious differences.

Stripped yozza'd cup
Lovely, cheers guys.

I didn't notice a cancellation ring or a tab or anything, but it was getting dark and I was in a rush. I'll have a look tomorrow, but if I can't figure it out I may be paying you a visit rob!