ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Indoor Car Park shots of my Golf with new camera - *Chav Bulb content*

Megane R26
Me again!

Having more of a play with my new camera and I must say I'm astounded by the difference between this and my Pana TZ6, particularly with taking pictures in anything but natural daylight.

All pics were taken in Auto mode

Car was washed today and topped with CQuartz ReLoad. I have Wolf's Blackout on the tyres.

Please excuse the new chav dipped headlight bulbs :)

6270388554_88a84bc77e_z.jpg

DSC00073 by RussZS, on Flickr

6269860843_354d13964a_z.jpg

DSC00074 by RussZS, on Flickr

6270392338_468fd38d32_z.jpg

DSC00075 by RussZS, on Flickr

6270396370_b0e6aa2483_z.jpg

DSC00077 by RussZS, on Flickr

6269869317_0a322e867e_z.jpg

DSC00078 by RussZS, on Flickr

6270400848_25d6e8ce6e_z.jpg

DSC00079 by RussZS, on Flickr

6270402538_643ffdf060_z.jpg

DSC00081 by RussZS, on Flickr

Quick one of my interior - I've added the VW RCD510 (excuse the crumbs!)

6269874705_273a6f6a89_z.jpg

DSC00083 by RussZS, on Flickr

Blown away by my new camera.

Please note that the Golf does still need a proper correction detail, which I'll probably leave until next Spring now!

Thanks for looking

Russ.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Lovely. Really nice looking motor.

If it was me though, I'd buy myself a set of these CLICK . I think they'd finish the front off far better with the HIDs over the standard halogen units.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Thought you would of cleaned it first :)
Fiscon pro needed for headunit now mate

DB.

BMW 440i
Awesome shots! Should have gone RNS510 ;)

Love that shot of the brakes, the screen on the interior makes it doesn't it! :)

Xenons look too good :(

Megane R26
Awesome shots! Should have gone RNS510 ;)

Love that shot of the brakes, the screen on the interior makes it doesn't it! :)

Xenons look too good :(

Cheers mate!

They aren't Xenon's, just Philips bulbs!

RNS510 is after personal plate and ARB's! I only paid £200 for the RCD, so not too fussed tbh

Swift Sport
Some say that he waxes the inside of his shoes, and that his car tyres are cleaner than his bedroom floor.

All we know is, they call him RuzzZS!

You do still exsist? I need proof tbh.

Megane R26
Some say that he waxes the inside of his shoes, and that his car tyres are cleaner than his bedroom floor.

All we know is, they call him RuzzZS!

You do still exsist? I need proof tbh.

Lol! Yes! My mobile is still the same too :)

Megane R26
Lovely looking car!

Shame they didnt put a bit more effort into the drive of the thing :dapprove:

Agree, not the best standard, but mine is decent now and I'd say on a par with a standard R26! Although ideally, it needs a diff too! It needs PS3's really and the Koni FSD dampers, Eibach spring set up improves things massively!!

Thanks everyone, really appreciate the comments!

Russ.

Megane R26
Lovely. Really nice looking motor.

If it was me though, I'd buy myself a set of these CLICK . I think they'd finish the front off far better with the HIDs over the standard halogen units.
]

Totally agree on these tbh - I'm waiting for a group buy on the GTI forum, so that I can get some for about £280 delivered.

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
Hi russ you keeping the ed30 now ?it looks ace in those pics ! I had Koni fsd's on mine
That's the new tesco in Walsall isnt it ?

Megane R26
Hello mate, forgot you were on here!

Gonna keep it a bit longer now yeah. The FSD's are very good, really chuffed with them!

How's the GP? Did you still want a hand with the Fabia at some point?

Yep its Tesco Walsall, let me know if you ever want any pics or anything buddy. If I get an RNS, would you be okay to fit it for some beer tokens? You did an awesome job on the RCD.