ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Induction Kit/Air Filter and Superchip

Clio 182
Hey ive got a 182 sport 05 with both cup packs. I just wanted to know what would be the best air filter/induction kit to buy? and do they make much difference to bph etc. Also i'd like to get it chipped so i'd like to have a bit of feedback on that please. Thanks guys

911 carrera 2, Yamaha R6
Best thing to do is search on here - Everyone has mixed reviews on induction kits. I went for an ITG filter and just about to get a de-cat. Seems to be working out ok for me

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
I got a maxogen & yozzasport exhaust, very good improvement over standard.

Bonus, it sounds amazing;)

a thirsty one
as above loads of advice but basically as far as filters go 2 options.
1. original airbox with performance panel filter (itg,k+n) all pretty much the same really down to personal preff.
2. maxogen sealed induction replaces the entire clio induction piping with its own box and filter, it is about 5 times more expensive though than replacing the panel filter.

as for mapping heard mixed reviews about superchips off the shelf map, some superchip dealers can tweak and adjust the map more to take into account breathing mods you have done, personally do a filter, then wait until you have done an exhaust system then contact rs tuning or one of the other tuners (k-tec/bb) for a group n map.