ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Induction Temperature

clio 172
Hi Guys

I have just received my RS tuner today and have been messing around with the functions and i was just wondering what induction temps people usually get, obviously i know it will vary with outside temperature but i have made my own ducting and got a minimum of 6 c outside temp was 17 c so i thought that was impressive if not strange? maximum temp was 37 c when left standing.

Thoughts?

RS RIP
That would surprise me too ! Was the temp measured after a cold-startup ? Maybe al the engine parts are quite cool then and affect the temp that the sensor reads (?)

clio 172
When i was looking at the live readings i was getting figures of the outside temperatures (as measured by another car) 17c which i think is still good, is that what others get? or do most people get readings above outside temps?