ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Inferno 182 (56k be here all day)

106 GTi

They do look good in that colour, only one I have seen in the flesh was dirty didnt do it justice.

Very nice. Dont you just love the 182 colour range! I wish I could have 7 182s in all the colours! One for everyday of the week. :D

Quote: Originally posted by mr sheep on 19 April 2005
very orange in that pic, why is is renault colours come out different on camera

That looks about spot on in that lighting Id say. In sunshine it would be far more metalic looking with a glow. In duller light it would look a bit more of a copper/salmon colour, but Id say that is a pretty accurate representation of how it looks on that sort of day, and I know cos I live with it every day
:)

Looks mint by the way, shame you didnt go for the fast version with the better looking headlamps ;)

Wow thats Orange, I wondered why the Inferno Clio (which I had only seen Renault photos of) never looked much like the Inferno 225 (which I see in the flesh quite often), but now my question has been answered, it does!

Odd question but I would be very interested to see similar shots when its reasonably dirty

Mercedes SLK350

Its a strange sort of colour. Some days it is dull and nothing special, but when the sun is shining it turns gold, on these days I know why I bought that colour. You only have to look at the bumper and wing on Roy Munsons car above.

Roy Munson, I think you regret not getting the whole car, I mean I got a splitter with mine, you get what you pay for.

Harry manback, thanks, I like those wheels, please dont f**k my motor up any further though.

Quote: Originally posted by big lee on 20 April 2005
Its a strange sort of colour. Some days it is dull and nothing special, but when the sun is shining it turns gold, on these days I know why I bought that colour. You only have to look at the bumper and wing on Roy Munsons car above.Roy Munson, I think you regret not getting the whole car, I mean I got a splitter with mine, you get what you pay for.Harry manback, thanks, I like those wheels, please dont f**k my motor up any further though.

No I dont regret it at all mate, theyre both superb motors. The splitter is now fitted by the way :)

A silver one

I think its crazy how much difference a splitter actually makes. Sum pikey stole mine off my dynamique and I couldnt bring myself to wash it. Now Ive got one back on it I cant stop washing it.

Weird.

ST

Roy see the picture of yours above late afternoon sun was that in winter afternoon sun by any chance?

Sorry for the random question

Al/