ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Inferno, Usk South Wales

Artic Blue 182 FF
To be precise im from Goytre mate. But usual hang out is Cwmbran, Newport.
Or sometimes Abergavenny with guppy (black 182 cup on 2118s')

ITB'd 182...
the inferno is owned buy afriend of a friend who lives in little mill.
gonna have to get the clios together and have a meet!!
post in the local meets section guys ;)

ITB'd 182...
guppy didnt i meet you before

yes mate. thats rite. with tim aswell.
on that note i think its time we sorted a new south wales reginal leader as tim doesnt seem that interested any more.
we need some decent meets. every other region does except SW.
something needs to be done as there more and more SW members popping up all the time.

Mazda 3 MPS
I've just posted another message like this one in the local meetings bit Guppy, I agree, it's about time we all met up because there seems to be plenty of us around now to have a really good one

Mazda 3 MPS
Add your name to the list in this link buddy. Hopefully we'll all meet up toward the end of March I think. Looking forward to it if it goes ahead :)

Clio 182
Is there still a meet planned around here as i am from monmouth but work in glascoed just outside of usk so in the same area as you lot

182 FF Artic Blue
Think we should have an Usk meet, consdiering how local we all are lol
=D

...think i should stick to using one user name too :\

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Didn't realise there were so many near usk. Haven't been there in the 197 for a while though.

Still pop to monmouth every now and then.

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
RB. I was down there on tues pm.

Live up in coleford but went to the comp.