ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Info please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
200.gif

Clio 172
Also bpoked snetterton for the 8th of oct but thats woth track obsession god nos who they are javlin seem to be the best they never black flag you no matter how flat out you goa

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
Also bpoked snetterton for the 8th of oct but thats woth track obsession god nos who they are javlin seem to be the best they never black flag you no matter how flat out you goa

The Track Obsession guys are good.

Clio 172
Are most people on here people who do trackdays or do you get alot of who just polish there car an keep it in the garage an talk about wanting to be lewis hamilton or are there people who kind of just live life an blast around till it blows up an onto the next thing

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
Are most people on here people who do trackdays or do you get alot of who just polish there car an keep it in the garage an talk about wanting to be lewis hamilton or are there people who kind of just live life an blast around till it blows up an onto the next thing

Bit of both on here.

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Most people here don’t actually own clios! Only Porsches or BMW’s

Clio 172
Im amazed by how much people spend on cars specially old cars guy i no has spent like 15k on a mini oh its 250bhp who cares its an old 53 plate mini you could have a golf r 2017 for that money

Clio 172
I mean 15k on an old mini is crap if not a golf r audi or somin new like i say about my clio you cant polish a terd

Clio 172
I dont no what horsepower it is but i have some graphs from surru rolling road from 2016 saying 194bhp but thats 5 years ago

Clio 172
And i dont no about dropping nicks but the guy at the tyre shop today said about dropping 11s whatever that means young lad about 27 whats up bruv type the way they talk makes me laugh

Clio 172
I'm not sure what the exchange rate is I'll check with my friends who's on the Democratic Republic of Congo but it's mad to hear they have Clios out there not a I know at Home in Uruguay they definitely don't have any French cars let alone clios

Clio 172
Oh wow that sounds serious are you fully recovered now were you treated over there or did the British government bring you back this pandemic thing has been a nightmare for some people

Clio 172
You're clearly setting a great example as a moderator well done I have a lot of time for anyone that has battled any sort of illness but I guess it's like they say What Doesn't meet you makes you stronger how do I go about becoming a full member and what does moderators job entail just keeping the site moving making sure you haven't got Wally's on here people being disrespectful stuff like that keyboard Warriors it can't have been easy for you are you fully recovered now

Clio 172
I think people underestimate the plight of Africa as a continent and look at his individual countries we in the west for far too long have taken things for granted just because we raised a few pounds at band Aid and Live Aid we seem to think that's enough people in your situation Uganda Chad Nigeria Democratic Republic of Congo Somalia these countries all still struggling its very sad

Clio 172
Could you tell us a little more about Uganda are there a lot of European cars or are they cars built in Uganda by manufacturers

Clio 172
Yes I found the way you push a little microphone button on your smartphone and speak and it turns the speak into writing I've been here 27 years but my writing still isn't great

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
To become a moderator you need to bully northerners, specifically Chucky ones called Kyle. Either that or you need to have an almost unhealthy obsession with Amanda Holden…the sort of level where you’d wear a pair of her knickers as a Mexican wrestlers mask to a fancy dress party.

Thats what I heard anyway, not sure if it’s true

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
To become a moderator you need to bully northerners, specifically Chucky ones called Kyle. Either that or you need to have an almost unhealthy obsession with Amanda Holden…the sort of level where you’d wear a pair of her knickers as a Mexican wrestlers mask to a fancy dress party.

Thats what I heard anyway, not sure if it’s true
Now you do know that it’s against the rules to discuss moderation don’t you? This could lead to points, which may lead to a permanent exclusion from the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.