ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Injection System Fault.

hammer

ClioSport Club Member
I have a Megane 2011 dci 160 bhp. This message came up about a week ago, especially when going uphill. The car would stutter for about a little bit then the message would go off.
Had a OBD reader put on the car and it came up with, DTC 004516- Turbocharging solenoid valve control circuit signal outside upper limit and DTC 010122- Inlet air circuit signal outside upper limit. Did some research on this and spoke to Renault, and it all pointed to replacing the solenoid turbo control unit. I replaced this yesterday afternoon. Went out for a drive did 40 miles, car ran fine no warning light no stuttering nothing. Went out this morning, car running fine did 30 miles on motorway no warning lights nothing, then 2 minutes from home on local roads the warning check injection system came on. Any advice what I should check next? apologies for the waffling.

hammer

ClioSport Club Member
I had the code read at a garage (60 quid), my OBD reader is so basic it said no codes found before the garage read it.

hammer

ClioSport Club Member
Managed to borrow a code reader, and now the fault is Fuel volume regulator control circuit open. In plain English what does that mean I need to replace now.