ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Injector 3 fault DF0054

Kaktus

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
Hi all,

I hadn't used my Clio 182 for the past week until yesterday, went for a spin and it's driving like a bag of excrement.

Way down on power, sounds like a broken Impreza, EML flashes when under any kind of load (like driving up a hill, moving away from traffic lights etc.) and is now on constantly whilst driving.

RS Tuner fault log says Injector 3 fault DF0054.

Is there anything I can do in the short term temporarily to fix it (I have zero tools/mechanical skills so changing an injector myself is not an option - would resetting the error code in ECU help?). Is it safe to drive like this or is it damaging the engine? I don't think I dare try to drive it down to @MicKPM as it is at the moment to get it sorted.

Thanks.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Really isnt hard changing an injector but if you dont want to do it then take it to a local garage and ask them to do it , but make sure the injector is genuine and as non genuine ones never start the car on first turn of the key.

or buy the injector and call the AA out, they may do it for you.

by the way injector 3 is second from the oil filler.