ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insane driving GT3 Berlin-Budapest

visualize whirled pe
It just reminded me of the origional burnout game, when you try and build up your burnout meter up by driving like a nob, but in this case it was for real.
Those cars deserve a spanking every now and then imo but he sould save that sort of driving for a track.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
LOL at the ammount of people who post that this is bad and then go to driving tales to tell us about there latest race

BMW M3
He could be the best driver in the world but whats stopping some old dear looking in her rear view mirror, seeing a 911 gaining on her like fcuk and pulling into his way when he is doing one of his little undertakes/swerve manouvers..... bigger gonades than me !!

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
Lonman - This guy is a legend on the Gumball scene.Drives a GT2 with the Union Jack on the roof,stripped out and larger fuel tank.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AT8stFojhmU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRE6lTl7So0&feature=related

he's been banned from all gumball events because he drives TOO dangerously!

He pulled out of one because his Mercedes wasnt ready but as far as im aware,he isnt banned from the Gumball,my uncle does business with him and he's never mentioned anything?

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
Apparently,hes banned from the ring for dangerous driving but not gumball.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
lol.

There are so many rumours about the "lonman".

He is indeed a nutter, haven't had the privelige of meeting him (although he was meant to come with us for a lads weekend to the ring last week). But he's good friends with my cousin, I shall just say, don't believe everything you hear.

The GT2 he had was sold at auction though, went for less than £40k for the state it was in.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
That 911 in the first clip looks very like the one in the fatal crash.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olMTjPQS1XA

It wasn't a fatal crash.

Look at the cars for a start, if that was a 100mph collision like everyone said, you think the cars would be next to each other and pretty much intact?

When the crash happened, Nick Morley and his mate were arrested, and later released, at this point the casualties of the other car were in stable conditions. Then the male driver of the Golf died of a heart attack in hospital, meanwhile Nick and the other driver (can't remember name) were on their way with another Gumballer.

The police then panicked and they were detained again when trying to cross the border. As far as they knew, everyone was alright and they were just continuing with the adventure.

I think the key thing that the papers and rumours miss out on with the accident, is that everyone walked away from the crash. It was just tragic that both of the occupants of the other car died.