ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance at 22

FF BG 182
Just had a quote through for a FF182 with direct line, 5 years ncb (unprotected :() and a hefty excess of £550 and my dad on the policy too, £592.54 bargain in my opinion!

Mk1 Focus RS
decent quote that is!

im 22, 1 year NCB and insuring a FF182 fully comp= £1400

don't worry about unproteced No claims, it means sod all my dad had to claim twice last year after his Focus RS got keyed. Lost 15+ years NCB and was left with one year and when questioned it they said its not actually protected, in the small print or something.

Octavia VRS LE
im 20, have a cooper s, bit different i know, own name 2 years no claimes, 3 lesser risk named drivers, £994 on a bad post code, not too bad i dont think

FF BG 182
I'm told i Have i good postcode, the people at sky seemed genuinely shocked i had a quote so low. Also if i was to add more named drivers, say 4, it would only rise by £80 even if they were all around my age? Insurance companies confuse the crap out of me sometimes :S

182 Turbo
I'm 21, can't wait to get my renewal when im 22. Only 2 accidents and 3 points on my license and a bad postcode. Should be a nice cheap quote.