ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance question - people with multiple cars

Snotter's
What is the best way to insure a vehicle for occasional use?

I have a car through work which my partner uses and my own insurance policy for my daily car.

I am looking to insure a 172 for occasional weekend use however my own provider wont insure (seems strange as I am 33 with 9 years NCD)

Any suggestions?

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
You should have posted this in the insurance section bud.

But @greenlight should be able to help you.

Can one of the mods please move this. [emoji2]

Ford Mustang 5.0
What is the best way to insure a vehicle for occasional use?

I have a car through work which my partner uses and my own insurance policy for my daily car.

I am looking to insure a 172 for occasional weekend use however my own provider wont insure (seems strange as I am 33 with 9 years NCD)

Any suggestions?
We can offer a mirrored NCB policy that would allow you to leave the 9yrs NCB on your other vehicle then we can offer a quote with mirroring the NCB on the 172.
The only requirement of the mirror is that you have been claim free for the last 3 years (windscreen claims and non fault accidents are acceptable) and that the vehicle covers less than 5000 miles.

Prices on reduced mileage insurance are normally very competitive and can allow modifications plus track cover option if needed.

if you wanted to drop me a PM with your contact details i can happily get in touch to run a price.

Kind Regards
Neil