ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

insurance questions

RenaultSport 172
Hi all i know that a few people on here work in car insurance so i wondered if you could advise please.
I am insured on a motor traders policy through work,if i want to start my own policy can i get any no claims?
we are about to have a baby so was thinking that my wife should come off of my work policy and get her own insurance

now i own the car and i am the registered keeper.Can she insure it and can i go on as additional driver
seeing as she will use it every day and i will only get to drive it every now and then.

she is also on my work policy so if she could get some now claims that would be great

thanks lee

Last edited by a moderator:
How many years have you been on the other policy?

Any proof of the number of years?

Because it's all well and good people trying to answer for you but we don't know if you have earned any no claims mate

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I owned a company called Colshe. As a company, we had had nearly 7 years no claims with this particular insurer. Myself, my wife, my partner and his wife all had 7 years no claims. But the insurance was under 'Colshe Motor Company ltd'.

I have just shut colshe and gone and got another trade policy in my own personal name.

They made me start from scratch and have zero no claims.

I kicked off, they did nothing. I went to the insurance ombudsman and they said there was fcuk all I could do.