ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

insurence

Renault Clio Dynamique S
im not to sure about insurence because im only 17, so does it cost extra if you want to colour code everything

172 M69 eater
any mods will need to be declared ideally fella... otherwise ur insurance will be void if u need to claim

some companies charge more, some dont - best thing to do is ring and ask

172 M69 eater
and can i ask... you are 17 with a 172???? thats what your profile says! a 172 is colourcoded :S

Renault Clio Dynamique S
no i havent got a 172 i just missed that part of the registration ive changed it now

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
As said above, if it didnt leave the factry with it/like it, then you need to tell your insurance company. :)

172 M69 eater
yup and if u are still unsure whether u should or not - find joel d's recent thread where 14k's worth of cars has been lost due to not declaring the mods :(

Clio 1.2 16v
My insurance is with tesco. £2050 fully comp with all mods covered, alloys, tints, exhaust system, viper induction kit, led rear lights.

Give em a call.

Adrian Flux wanted £3500 for the same....

Im only 18, no no claims.

Seems expansive but if I stack it into a tree I get a car basically identical to mine :D, or if some chav scum rob it.

I do have a Viper 480XV cat1 alarm tho so that may be helping the insurance.