ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Intensely cringeworthy sales pitch for Dimma?...

I have around 100 copts of max power in my wardrobe, most of them bought when i couldn't drive! the maxi kits look good imo! i never liked the dimma kits and their stupid vented rear arches

Megane r26
I have around 100 copts of max power in my wardrobe, most of them bought when i couldn't drive! the maxi kits look good imo! i never liked the dimma kits and their stupid vented rear arches

When I moved out my parents and got rid of all me old stuff I totalled up all I had spent on all the old copies of revs, max power, redline and fast and was well over 600 quid!

All bought before I could drive when I had big ambitions of fibreglass and filler haha, then I got a car and just wanted to drive fast haha

Yep! i bought a mk1 clio and wanted to put a bodykit on it, then i saw a valve in the flesh and instead made mine a valve rep and went for subtle mods! was so glad i did!

I get a few of them out every now and then just to have a look

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Terrible video but I reckon that looks great! I'd change the wheels to something a bit more special.

Megane r26
Yep! i bought a mk1 clio and wanted to put a bodykit on it, then i saw a valve in the flesh and instead made mine a valve rep and went for subtle mods! was so glad i did!

I get a few of them out every now and then just to have a look

Yeah I always wanted a Saxo with that horrible wings west kit haha, then I got a job as a mechanic (apprenticeship) and just built a vtr and made it handle even better and built a nice decent spec 8v lump :)

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
A Dimma Clio was up for sale for ages. I secretly wanted.

That guy is so madly awkward!

S1 Rallye Shed
Does anyone remember the Dimma showroom in the Trafford Centre, that use to be my highlight going there as sad as it sounds.

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
I remember Colin_S back in the day had a black Maxi Valver, I think it had 18" Technomags with a bad boy bonnet. It looked pretty mean and so much better than the Dimma efforts.

R26
Filmed right near my house, shocking video, makes your stomach curl when he suggests 18k is acceptable amount to spend over 5 years.

Megane r26
0D879E30-7E33-4B87-8F8C-27FEB44BF517_zps4tbgiflt.jpg