ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

interesting pictures on flickr

My link was already in the post = Revelation Failure ;)

However my 09:38 edit did add this line 'Pretty Boy XXXL's on ebay:'

Muffin Top - what ever next lol

LOL @ Revelation failure!!

Muffin tops dont look much different tho really.. Must be some pics on flickr.

Good man!

Now get yourself a PrettyBoy to keep it in! ;)

Got myself one of these bad boys today, Pretty Boy XXL, or "the tardis" as it's now affectionately known...

443784345_zmZCv-L.jpg

443783041_T6crV-L.jpg

Holds the following...

- Nikon D90 with Nikon 50mm 1.8 attached
- Sigma 50-150 2.8 EX
- Sigma 20mm 1.8 EX
- Nikon 10.5mm 2.8 Fisheye
- Gorillapod SLR Zoom
- Filters, Batteries, Remote etc.

Its a nice bag, I like mine :)

But how have you got that much stuff in there? lol.. Have you got a top down view with it full? Mines got my D50, 50mm on the body and 18-55mm to the side and then ive got what looks like room for 1 more lens. Tripods sits on top. Then the front pockets for cards etc..

Its a nice bag, I like mine :)

But how have you got that much stuff in there? lol.. Have you got a top down view with it full? Mines got my D50, 50mm on the body and 18-55mm to the side and then ive got what looks like room for 1 more lens. Tripods sits on top. Then the front pockets for cards etc..

I've got the pockets evenly spread, D90 with 50mm in the centre, the 50-150 in one side, and the 20mm with the 10.5mm Fisheye sat on top on the other side. Then the Gorillapod sits on top, and all the accessories go in the front pocket.

Tight, but everything is easy to get at, with the Gorillapod removed I can grab everything apart from the 20mm without needing to move anything.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
2272994494_d801532973_b.png

the bird in the sky annoys me. i'd have to edit that out tbh. but still love it :D

2590889066_616ce12577_b.png

set-72157603867058442

How processed are these photos? can anyone tell me? The third is a long exposure and all are HDR?

3143139510_7741a75608.png

I added this one as it made me roffle!

Fiat Panda 100hp
By the water? lol

But yes there are HDR, when looking at the top of the tree in the reflection, you can see the glow that HDR gives it. Sky looks nothing like it does it above the trees.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
d40 18-55mm and 55-200mm (just turned up this morning thanks to a member of CS)

It is nice weather today so i am off out to get some imigrants to wash the 197 then i am off out to take some snaps down in dungeness i think

Bumder With A Buffer
Love the Nutshell Photo you posted on oage1... takes me back to a few years ago when 30 of us crammed into there for a birthday night out.

Id love to take some decent piccy's of abbey gardens. Very pretty place that. And the cathedral and the Tower (not the Abbeygates the one further down)

Yeh, I really like it. Totally different. Found it on Explore.

Although some of them, pah! How they get on I have no idea, well I do, its just not fair :(

Thats awesome!! :D All that set are brilliant!

But how did he get "Exposure: 68.4 sec (342/5)" as Im sure when I looked my D50 only goes upto 30 seconds..

Thats awesome!! :D All that set are brilliant!

But how did he get "Exposure: 68.4 sec (342/5)" as Im sure when I looked my D50 only goes upto 30 seconds..

In Manual Mode (M) scroll past 30 and you should get a "B" or "bulb", the shutter will then open until you press it again to close it (best done with the ML-L3 remote to stop camera movement)

Ian

Focus TDCi
I think it can, but you have to keep the shutter button held down. With a remote it is possible to press once for on and once for off, so it's easier to do and gives a better photo as there's no hand shake. I might be wrong, but I was reading up on Bulb mode the other week and I'm sure that's what I read.

Fiat Panda 100hp
I think it can, but you have to keep the shutter button held down. With a remote it is possible to press once for on and once for off, so it's easier to do and gives a better photo as there's no hand shake. I might be wrong, but I was reading up on Bulb mode the other week and I'm sure that's what I read.

Yeah I know that, I didn't write it properly. I meant be able to go more than 30secs without having to hold down the shutter button.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Ah right, well yep I think you're right then. For the price of a remote though it's worth the investment I suppose.