ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Interesting Reg

dvla /sale of marks have CU 05 CUP for sale , a dot in the right place , and a squaring of the five could make it read CLi0 S CUP bit too dear for me at £799

Im looking for a registration which I believe was originally registered in South / West Wales. If anyone knows the person who has it on their vehicle(unlikely) then let me know cos Im very interested!

Alternatively if you see it on the street, chase it and get the owners details and Ill make it worth your while.

Failing that, anyone know anyone who can run a PNC check (check me out, I watch The Bill!) so I can get the owners details and make them an offer?

T411 YDE is what Im after. Cheers chaps

muz

big fat japanese bus

I have been trying to source C172 CUP and M11 STA but cant get them anywhere

ex Clio 172 owner :(

Quote: Originally posted by McBunny on 22 March 2005

i want ye 51 can

Ive seen that on a yellow mini going round the north east.

[Edited by Chris1.4RT on 22 March 2005 at 1:59pm]

Although, now it seems when I check the RAC data checker it lists it as a Range Rover. Hmm

Clio MK2 172

Would anyone be interested in RS03 CUP? my mates Dad is seling his I think..have to check he hasnt got rid of it

T411 YDE - pretty sure that doesnt exist. Not done a pnc but according to the insurance database and rac it doesnt exist

anyone got a cheap irish CAZ plate with nubers 182 to follow or similar, its for my Wife , Carole , as the car is supposed to be ( Except track days and anythime I feel like taking it out for a damn good thrashing !!!! LOL)

Quote: Originally posted by muzz on 22 March 2005
I have been trying to source C172 CUP and M11 STA but cant get them anywhere

speak to Daveyboy or Clare - they own it...

:)

/y0z