Quinnie Car 17RS2'd Cup Jul 17, 2010 #1 anyone know where i can get the decal/sticker things for the gear knob, steering wheel and "airbag" one for the dash strip from?? cheers
anyone know where i can get the decal/sticker things for the gear knob, steering wheel and "airbag" one for the dash strip from?? cheers
A AK Car M240i Jul 17, 2010 #2 PM Ady, he's in the traders section under N2xgrapics (or something like that..)
Keith185 ClioSport Club Member Car Trophy #185, Cup-S Jul 17, 2010 #3 He has an ebay shop too: http://stores.ebay.co.uk/n2grafix But PM him because I'm sure he gives cliosport.net a discount Great guy and awesome quality products and customer service
He has an ebay shop too: http://stores.ebay.co.uk/n2grafix But PM him because I'm sure he gives cliosport.net a discount Great guy and awesome quality products and customer service
penaul Car 182 cup Inferno Jul 17, 2010 #4 Keith185 said: He has an ebay shop too: http://stores.ebay.co.uk/n2grafix But PM him because I'm sure he gives cliosport.net a discount Great guy and awesome quality products and customer service Click to expand... +1
Keith185 said: He has an ebay shop too: http://stores.ebay.co.uk/n2grafix But PM him because I'm sure he gives cliosport.net a discount Great guy and awesome quality products and customer service Click to expand... +1