ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Interior re-trim

Renault Clio 172 Cup
Hello all.

Looking at getting my dashboard flocked soon which I’m quite excited about, also got some CM Composite front door cards ordered so hopefully the front should look a lot nicer soon.

However I keep looking at the light grey roof lining/pillars/grab handles and I despise them. Was just wondering if anyone knows of somewhere decent where I could get all the above retrimmed in alcantara? Not looking for a cheap and cheerful fix, if anyone can recommend anywhere that would be greatly appreciated!

I’m based in Worcestershire for reference, happy to travel a bit to a reputable place though.

Thanks.

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
I have my A pillars flocked, and removed the grab handles and used blacks that are fitted on the drivers side.
Just buy some faux alcantara off ebay and some high temp fabric glue and retrim the roof liner yourself.
It is not as hard as you may think just take your time.

This is mine
IMG_5036.JPG