ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

interior switch light....

clio 16v

has anyone changed the colour of their bulbs behind the switches? I have a few that have gone, and thought that it might be a good idea to change the job lot, and maybe get some that are blue ot match the car. Just wondering if anyone else has done this before, and how hard its going to be. Will i need ot take the dash off to get to the hazard switches, etc?

Trophy

Trouble is, even if you change the colour of the bulbs the switch itself still have an orange filter on it.

Mat.

Thinking changing the bulbs is hassle aswell! Most people just change the switch if a bulb goes.. not even sure you can change them without soldering an LED in place etc..

Changing the bulbs is easy, just prise off the switch with a scewdriver, pull the blown bulb out and replace. Thats after spending half an hour trying to fish the wires out of the dash after they slip inside :)

Re the switches, you would have to replace the orange filter with a different colour, and find some way of drawing on the image. I had a look at doing it but gave up.

/Mad

clio 16v

all the switches i have seen in shops are round, i cant find any that would drop in their place, does anybody know where i could get some new non standard ones from?