ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Intermittent limp mode is sending me insane!

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Adam was a mate of mine from the West Mids group, I think he rage quit the club over something, haven't seen him in years.

I have a really odd aircon delete setup Fred from BTM did, it was put together from spares he had knocking about and runs a BMW aux belt, i'll just get the 110 amp one to be on the safe side.

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
Adam was a mate of mine from the West Mids group, I think he rage quit the club over something, haven't seen him in years.

I have a really odd aircon delete setup Fred from BTM did, it was put together from spares he had knocking about and runs a BMW aux belt, i'll just get the 110 amp one to be on the safe side.

Well it's worth checking what you already have because the 110 and 75 mount slightly differently 😅

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
We only changed the belt 4 years ago, shouldn't be that bad, it will have to be done on my driveway though as I can't trust it to not randomly cut out at speed.

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
Cant do discounts until we see pics lol

Unfortunately Renault have been ramping their prices up lately so I think even with the £53 surcharge Autodoc are going to be the cheapest.
Really? Because your price posted is £191.60, Autodocs is £195.99 posted, I know that's basically the same but i'd rather buy from you as at least you're in this country and delivery will be pretty quick.

Kev@KAM

ClioSport Trader
  Badass Toyota
That one is the lower amp one though I think? So yes. If you can use that I can get it to you in 1-2 days
K.