ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

internal light

nothing, blown up!
when u open the door the light comes on. i am tempted to make the bulb red or something like that. how can you do it and can u get red bulbs NE ideas??
thnx

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
You can just change it to a red bulb which you can get from a few motorworld type places. The big question though is why? Personally always think it looks a bit chavvy to me :s

nothing, blown up!
ps i dont like most chavs and aint one myself, but i think it would look cool + red light doesnt affect ur eyes at night

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Wasn't accusing you of being a chav mate, just my opinion on the coloured bulbs! Only a few quid, if you dont like it no biggy! But yeah loads of places sell different colours, cant remember if halfords have started selling them. Its easy to swap over, just pop the light out with a flat bladed screwdriver and swap the bulb.

Clio 172mk2
that company does make bulbs in different colours with different fittings but i dont think there the right ones for clios, just be carefull which colour u get cos i once bought blue one and when it lit up it was purple :(