ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOpener...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Good title, IMO. :eek:

I ordered a iPhone toolset for opening it the other day. It came today, so i'm going to have a crack at mine today.

I'm only doing it as i have a shallow dent on the rear case. It's really annoying me. It can easily be pushed out from the inside IMO, and from guides on YouTube, it doesn't look hard to do.

Basically - Slide the black antenna cover downwards, unscrew three retaining screws for the back cover and Robert's your Father's Brother, it would seem. :cool:

Has anyone done it?

Am i risking it, doing it myself?

Thoughts?

worth f**king it up for the sake of a dent? Then again phones are fairly easy to take apart if u got a guide.

1998 BMW e46 323i
should be easy. Taken all my phones and ipods apart after the warranty was up tho. Will doin this not void yours?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
No much help when you have 48gb of music though. ;)

I still use a 60gb iPod photo for music... trusty old thing. It's a bit battered now, but it's never let me down!