ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS4 update pulled every photo off my Laptop....

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
So I just did the update for the iPhone and now when I go into my photo's I have about 8 seperate albums....They are all the albums from the pictures section on the laptop...What has caused this? Did I do something wrong/different or is this the norm?

Can I remove them by linking to iTunes and selecting the albums I want and re-syncing?

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Thought it would be...... Do I just do what I said to remove them??

E87 118d M Sport
It will have synced all the music from a particular area.
You will have tick boxes to select which albums you want. or put the pics you want on your phone in a separate location, and sync to that one.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Yeah I had all those boxes ticked I had just never synced by photo's before so thought I would before doing the update and just ticked the top box not thinking it would pull them all back onto the iPhone.

Sorted now and I've only got albums I like on there now..... Quick question - When I take a photo on the phone can I choose which album it saves into?? I very much doubt I can but thought I'd ask.