ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ip address

well depending what ip your want

each computer has a
LAN ip.

but your internet connection only has one ip

RB 182
im filling out info 2 get my msn back (cant remeber password , i had it on auto remember on my pc, but not got pc now)

Basically means i cant find it out then can i , grrr! lol

crazy_kittyuk said:
im filling out info 2 get my msn back (cant remeber password , i had it on auto remember on my pc, but not got pc now)

Basically means i cant find it out then can i , grrr! lol

the info they will want is the ip this site gives u http://whatismyip.com if i remember rightly ur on wanndoo if so this will give you the right ip

they wouldnt want the computer ip as thats only to connect all your computers together at no point will msn servers have them ip's

RB 182
thanks dan, but its no good i cant get it cos not using that pc, gutted! lets hope them dudes have enuf info off me 2 get my msn/hotmail password back! otherwise its going 2 be a complete pain!

crazy_kittyuk said:
off email :

13. The IP address for each computer that you use for the account

it will mean the ip of the internet connectsion you used to login to the email address as they cant get ur ip of the computer as most people in the world's pc's have the same ip (LAN ip)

RB 182
This seems odd as a lot of services will use a dymanic IP address so you get a different one every time you connect to the internet, the one you provide now won't be the same as the next time if you have this on your ISP.

RB 182
ill let u know once i know lol! been driving me mad for past 4days!ive been going cuckooo trying 2 remember password.

then ur GOLD blue peter badge will be on its way 2 u (if they give me a password)

RenaultSport Clio 172 CUP
Well it seems very odd that they want to know your IP, for getting your account back. I have never heard of them ever doing that before, an really find it odd.. maybe you should check for virus and spyware :)

Most budget ADSL packages do not supply a static IP from what i know of... but you should keep the same one for a few days until your connection drops. So when you visist http://whatismyip.com it should return your IP. But as you said that did not work, so it seems like you have a dynamic IP address. You could also get your IP address by logging on to your gateway/modem if you can....

Maybe hotmail have a place for you to enter your MAC address, but im not to sure..

You could also try getting contact with your internet service provider, who may be able to tell you what your IP address was on a given date, or maybe you can do that through there control panel (on therewebsite?) maybe in sessions or usage??

But is there no other way to get the account back from msn? have you tried contacting them

RB 182
I'd change the secret question and answer to something you can remember now as well just incase you forget the password again you can reset it.

I dunno if hotmail still does this but they used to have a set period of time where if the account was in-active and not logged into it would become available again. It used to be 30 days but may have changed now. So you could have re-registered it but that doesn't matter now as you have it back.

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
2638661-109358d1232828375-bump-bump.jpg