ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 13

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
This is the year I'll be getting a iPhone 13 Pro Max. Leaks are starting to come in thick and fast. Smaller notch, touch ID, portless i.e no port for charging and 120hz display. Talks about a 1TB storage too.

So looking forward to it if that's the case and look forward to what colours come available for the new models.

Were still a long way off but one can wonder what it will end up as.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
This is the year I'll be getting a iPhone 13 Pro Max. Leaks are starting to come in thick and fast. Smaller notch, touch ID, portless i.e no port for charging and 120hz display. Talks about a 1TB storage too.

So looking forward to it if that's the case and look forward to what colours come available for the new models.

Were still a long way off but one can wonder what it will end up as.

Portless charging is suicide.

Phone on 0% and you can’t just wait til it’s on and use it, it’ll be forced to be sat on a charger for a good while. Ridiculous

Reactions: DrR

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
I was going to upgrade my 11 but might hold off another year if the next ones going to come with Touch ID.

I’ve not plugged in an iPhone since the X for charging so portless makes a lot of sense, improves the ip rating too I imagine.
Weird if they leave the screws in the bottom tho.

133T
Portless charging is suicide.

Phone on 0% and you can’t just wait til it’s on and use it, it’ll be forced to be sat on a charger for a good while. Ridiculous
Won’t it be similar but via magsafe charger on the back?