ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4 Signal

Mk4 .:R32
I'm not on about the 'drop in signal death grip',

but I've noticed a few times now when I'm at my desk at work, that I'll have literally no service for about half an hour at a time (not touching the phone at all). I'm on vodafone, and with the same sim/number with my old Blackberry I never had any signal issues. Infact at my desk it used to have full signal all the time.

Also happens with my GFs iPhone 4. She's on O2, and it often drops calls or has no service at all so she has a lot of problems sending and receiving texts.

Any ideas? Happen to anyone else?

Mk4 .:R32
ah it's a pain in the arse. I have to turn it off and on again for it find signal again!

It's only happened a few times, but still...

Mini Cooper S
Screen sensor and dropped calls are a big issue for me. Not 100% enjoying the iPhone 4 experience.

Bellend genius bar w*****s.

Mini Cooper S
I tried to. The fat c**t in Covent Garden wasn't interested. He denied the fact the phone was faulty because it was a software issue, that they're aware of and looking into. I then repeatdly told him the phone is clearly faulty, whether it is a software issue or not. He wasn't prepared to let me try another phone.

Mini Cooper S
I made an appointment, I was in my work clothes. Shirt, trousers & shoes....

He also tried telling me I was holding it wrong, hence the sensor not always working effectively. Do me a favour!

Audi S1
Mine has done this once or twice, but normally when I unlock my phone it sits on no service for a few seconds then goes back to full. It's like it's playing a game with me. My 3G done it a few times as well... So I will just put it down to my reception in my flat which is s**t at the best of times.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Hmm. Well the proximity sensor is being fixed in 4.1, so thats something you have to live with.
The signal issue....

My misses iphone will sometimes just randomly drop to 1 or 2 bars for no apparant reason , never loses signal all together though.