ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone error

Megane 265 Cup
Anyone else had this? My iphone is only 4 months old, the 16Gb 3gs model and it has started to play up on me.

Gives me some warning about "this accessory is not made to work with iphone, would you like to turn on aeroplane mode to reduce audio interference? You will not be able to make or receive calls"

As well as this error the keypad sounds have stopped working and the ipod is starting to play up and only work sometimes also.

Has never been dropped or jailbroken or anything like that, booked a slot with apple to go to my local store and have it looked at, just wondering if anyone else has had this? Oh and also, I have no accessory connected to it when it does this lol...

Audi S1
Hmm that's very strange I get this when I plug it into my car... if you haven't got anything plugged into it, try doing the reset. Home button and off button

Megane 265 Cup
Tried all that mate, up to date with software version too, it is starting to piss me right off keeps popping up when I am typing and stuff.

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
If it's 4 months old, just take it back to the Apple store - less hassle and they'll probably just replace it there and then. :)

Megane 265 Cup
Yeah, got my slot booked, hopefully they give me a new one, I did some googling and apparently it is a known issue and they generally replace the handset :)

Megane 265 Cup
Well just thought I would let you lot know incase anyone else got this error that apple replaced my handset with a brand new one on the spot :) awesome customer service.