ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone replacement issue

Monaro VXR
Ok today I had my iPhone replaced as the power button had stopped working was very difficult to press.

However the replacement they have given me the screen looks horrible compared to my old one. My old one had much better contrast nice black blacks and White whites. The new one is grey blacks and creamy whites and everything just looks wrong.

However since it technically works if I go back tomorrow as I need to for my MacBook to get repaired are they likely to give me another phone if i tell them this one looks horrible. Or is it a case of tough, they have given me a working one and that's that? The colours are really annoying me. After looking at the other one for a year it's very noticeable that this is an inferior screen to my old one.

Monaro VXR
There is no contrast on the iPhone as far as I know.

Thing is it works fine. It's just the display the colours aren't as nice as the old one I had.