ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone work in America?

Audi S3 225
I heared you have to be careful using your iphone in america as people have been getting bills for thousands of pounds? Whats this about then?

vers le haut doigt milieu
Your phone will work but you may need a software update for EDGE.

Black Gold 182 FF
It's the data roaming charges that sting ya with huge bills when abroad. Going on the internet or checking emails or various other things that go on that you don't know about like apps updating. I installed Big boss prefs so I can switch off data but leave the phone on. I picked up emails and browsed the web on free wifi (which you can get at Krispy Kreme whilst eating some of their donuts).

Revels Mum & Sister
Shut it ya knobs! It didnt work in Greece this year, hence me asking.

Would not have been an incompatibility as Greek networks run on GSM 900/1800 same as we do here. May be your sim isnt enabled for international roaming. Before you go ring and check dude

Yeah maybe thats it. Will orange be able set up my phone since its an iPhone? And not a normal Orange phone?

Revels Mum & Sister
Just ask them to enable international calling (If it isnt) is not Phone specific. Just a restriction on your sim card/number