ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhones on ebay

Mk4 .:R32
I'm in the middle of trying to find a black 16gb 3GS! Thought ebay would be a good shout...

I find it annoying that people are advertising them as brand new, yet the pictures show they've opened the box, and turned them on :S

I would have thought brand new meant it was unopened and hadn't been turned on and f**ked about with!

Anyways, would you buy an iphone off ebay? Can save around 60-100 quid off the retail! wondering if its worth the 'risk' associated with ebay!

There's going to be a mass load available in the next two weeks.

Wait. Pay the extra. Get the iPhone HD (Out 18th June)

buuuut on PAYG aren't they going to quite a bit more than the £440 that the 3GS 16gig go for?

And that's IF they have them available on PAYG from day 1

They have done every other year.

Nobody knows the price yet. About the same I expect.

This time tomorrow we'll know a lot more.

Ooh exciting times. Off to Vegas on the 26th June, might be able to get one cheaper over there!

Would it work over here? I'm guessing it'd make no difference if it was unlocked!?

Just put mine on the bay, 16gb 3G. Well chuffed if i get over £200 for it, already been offered £180

Fabia vrs tdi
How much do u think the iPhone HD will sell for on eBay? My 3gs 16 gig is two months old roughly and always been in a hard plastic case, could sell it for £300ish and get the HD or maybe the 4g

Citroen DS3 DSport
O2 will give you £240, that's where mine's going.

http://www.o2recycle.co.uk/phoneSelected.asp?phoneID=2441

I considered using o2 and then I read the t&c's and was slightly put off. They seem to indicate that the value you actually receive will fall drastically if the handset is anything other than in immaculate condition. I've used Mazuma in the past so will either get £227 from them for my 3GS or sell privately.

Grading Phones

No phone is ever the same so grading does vary from model to model and depending on the damage and condition but to give you an idea of how any damage can affect our valuation have a look at our table.
Please be aware these are just outline and damage is judged on a phone by phone basis so these reductions may vary depending on how your item can be reused, resold or recycled.

Reduction Type of Damage
-5% Light Cosmetic Damage , Wear and Tear
-10% Received without charge in battery, Missing battery
-25% Cracked Plastic Screen
-75% Not functional (not powering on when charged), Heavy cosmetic damage. Bad cracks, Any LCD damage, Glass smashed screen.
-100% Water damaged, blocked, stolen or fake items.

For certain models like iPhones and other smartphones we test more functions – like software, connectivity and full functionality so you may find that for these devices our grading will sometimes mean we are unable to offer any payment for it. In these instances you can claim your phone back within 3 days, there will be an admin charge of £14.95 for the return of your item(s) speak to customer service for details.
Our admin charge simply covers the costs we occur when we receive, process, test, retest and return your item. We do not make any profit when we return items.

dk

911 GTS Cab
i'd be tempted to use mazuma, even though they are £35 less because i have used them several times and they always pay whats on the website and the cheque is here within 2 days, when we are talking this amount of money, that kind of matters, i can trust them!

thinking about it, i'm sure it only cost me £275 11 months ago lol, so its lost no value!

hopefully these tradein prices don't plummet the day the 4 is released!