ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPod Aux Connection To Cabasse Head Unit?

Clio 182
Am I right in thinking that you can connect an aux jack into the back of the Cabasse Auditorium headunit where the cd changer would go? How do I go about this and what do I need? I've a Clio 182 2004.

My cd player is having a wobbly and started eating CDs but I don't want to replace it so thinking ipod/iphone connection would be best?!?!?

I have absolutely no technical knowledge so all info gratefully received :)

1.6 Astra Sporthatch
Thanks @Typhoon I am indeed selling a few stereos, regarding your stereo is the CD player an internal one in the dash and not the changer? If so it'd need a new stereo to get the CD player working. They do sell a cable to plug a phone in, but it needs to be an update list stereo. Unsure about a Cabasse one.

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
just to jump in this thread save starting a new one,
ive got the standard headunit built into the dash (2004 172) and a 6 cd changer under passenger seat. Is it possible to run an AUX anywhere?