ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ipod help

dynamique+ 1.4 16v
hi everyone, ive just bought a 2001 dynamique+ the interior is all standard, nothing has been changed since its been bought the head unit and everything is still stock, im 17 and into my music so just wondering if i can connect my ipod to my head unit without replacing it altogether? :S

any help greatly appreciated
Thanks

Alfa Romeo 145 QV
I bought an ipod/mp3 adaptor from Renault which plugs directly into the back of the original headunit. Mine is a 2005 model but i imagine the stereos are the same or atleast very similar.

The only downside is that it was £249.99 i think!

Nice first car by the way. Mine was a 1983 1.2 Nova!

dynamique+ 1.4 16v
blimey that is abit on the costly side of things, how can u take out the original head unit, what tools do u need?

i might pass on that particular adapter u have as im abit strapped for cash after buying the car, im only a wee apprentice! lol

thanks! bought it from my boss' girlfriend who had it from new so its mint condition too! not bad forr £2500!!

thanks alot for replying though!

SchwepTek™
hi everyone, ive just bought a 2001 dynamique+ the interior is all standard, nothing has been changed since its been bought the head unit and everything is still stock, im 17 and into my music so just wondering if i can connect my ipod to my head unit without replacing it altogether? :S

Thanks

On your headunit, does it say Tunerlist or Update list?

If it says updatelist I have a cable you can have for a tenner which lets you plug ipod straight in. :)

dynamique+ 1.4 16v
i have a FM transmitter but its not great quality, was really wondering if i can have something that plugs directly into the car itself for better quality. and maybe controlled by the controls by the wheel if possible,

Thanks for posting

Alfa Romeo 145 QV

Thanks

On your headunit, does it say Tunerlist or Update list?

If it says updatelist I have a cable you can have for a tenner which lets you plug ipod straight in. :)

You could have bloody told me in November! :D

dynamique+ 1.4 16v
that would have been reeeally cool, unfortunatly i have a tuner list one!

thanks for posting anyway, any other suggestions greatly appreciated!

dynamique+ 1.4 16v
o sorry, well ive got a jack-to-jack cable, but theres no-where to plug it in inside the clio is there? :S

apologise if im bein thick here!

SchwepTek™
o sorry, well ive got a jack-to-jack cable, but theres no-where to plug it in inside the clio is there? :S

apologise if im bein thick here!

No there isnt but you can buy lots of things that let you do it.

Ill get you some links.

Give me a minute.

dynamique+ 1.4 16v
but i would have to take the cd player out for practically anything i get really wont i? what tool gets it out? i havent a clue!

dynamique+ 1.4 16v
aa wikid thanks for the help mate! greatly appreciated, ill buy the stuff try it out and get back 2 u!

thanks again.... really appreciate the help!

Black Gold 182 FF
Hello,

Check out my website: (still under construction mind).

http://floridadaz.weebly.com/

You can have one of the new Version 2 cables for £12 inc a set of keys if you are interested- If you have an "update list" head unit the cable is straight forward to install and probably the cheapest way of getting MP3 on your CD player.

PM me or use the links on the webpage if you are interested.:cool: