ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ipod nano

combo
my wife has just told me her ipod isnt working

it says disk mode at the top there is a big tick then it says ok to dissconnect but wont let us do anything turn on turn off nothing any one no whats going on??

Formally Clio 182
No idea, call Apple.

But i suggest treating her to one of the new nanos which came out recently. They are lush!

RB 182
summit like this happened to me gf's ipod we searched on internet for ipods froze.

think ya have to do summit like switch hold across then back then hold down some of the buttons, will try find the page for ya

combo
cheers

couple of days ago she started getting free songs of ares would that have anything to do with it??

koi

Audi S1
hold the menu and circle button for 8 secs or something to reset it, had to look it up today cos mine froze....bad times

RB 182
dowt it they just freeze from time to time. just remember tht toggle hold then menu and centre button shud work every time.