ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ipod Touch chargers

MK5 R32
does any one know of a good ipod touch charger, or where to get one. Ive got an old charger but its just for a normal ipod but doesnt work :dapprove:
thanks

yeh all the chargers are the same for all the mp3 of apple . HMV or anywher ethat does an ipod will do dude should be around 20 quid

Mk2 Golf GTI
No the touch is configured differently, not all of them work.

My docking station wont charge it and the lead in my car wont play it.

You can buy an adapter but it's about £25

No the touch is configured differently, not all of them work.

My docking station wont charge it and the lead in my car wont play it.

You can buy an adapter but it's about £25

That is ur docking station not the phone, the touch is the same lead as the iphone and all new apple mp3 players. The more expensive docking stations will charge and the cheaper ones wont, i have 2, one for travel and one at home. My boss one charges my cheapo one doesnt.
Anyway, as i said they are all the same now. £19.95 HMV

i mean its the mp3 player (sorry i use my iphone as my mp3 too) and i meanmy bose one charges. And all New apple mp3 players have the same lead

SLK250 CDI
OK yeah, all genuine Apple USB chargers should charge all iPods. The cheap copies, the older speaker docks, car integration leads, etc. may not charge the new iPods.