ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is Hotmail completely crap?

Not a 320d
I have a gmail account for more important things and to take the load off the spam I get.

But Hotmail, as ive had it for 6 years now, still gets used all the time.

Is it me or does it get worse by the day, slower, etc etc?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
I think its improved alot. But i wont use it as my main provider.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Is hotmail crap... Yes.

Yes I do have an account , but im weaning my contacts over to gmail.

Why is it so bad ? It does it's job for me, sends and recieves emails. The only thing I don't like is the spam I get.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Hotmail is so so so bad but changing is a ballache.

My missus did it after her account got hack this month. She had her account since 03'.

She had so many websites registered with her old email so it's a c**t tbh!

I've had my Hotmail account since 23rd December 2000, and use it for forums/crappy websites. I get something like 50 spam emails a day :dapprove:

I cba changing now.

I use mine for filling in crappy websites where I know I'll get spammed, gmail for more important stuff. Main reason I've still got it though as it's linked to my Microsoft certified professional ID and you need a live account for that.

Bus w**ker
I can't believe how much hassle it is changing email account, getting well and truely pissed off with some of the companies making it difficult. eBay being the worst. c***s.

Anyway, Sash you know that you can get gmail to import all your contacts for you automatically don't you?

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
I can't believe how much hassle it is changing email account, getting well and truely pissed off with some of the companies making it difficult. eBay being the worst. c***s.

Anyway, Sash you know that you can get gmail to import all your contacts for you automatically don't you?

Tell me more... :)

so apparently someone has my name on gmail already and all other forms of my name.

What the f**k do you have for your email then? myname123 f**k. Screw gmail.

Nothing at the mo :(
yep its crap

but ive used it since i was 13, everything i have goes to that one e-mail.. ya reckon i can be arsed to change it lol

it's s**t. I'll be sticking with hotmail for that reason as mine is firstnamelastname@hotmail so it's easy to say and remember as i use it for professional stuff too.

I've never know anyone with the same name as me, it's properly odd surname.