ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is it just me or do these spacers look dangerous?

Trader Rating - 80%
4   1   0
  recaro'd 172 rep
i think they may be oryt. theyre sort of hubcentric in a way.but im unsure if id use them day to day

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  ValverInBits
they are not properly hubcentric. There is nothing for the wheel to sit on there. Not to mention the centre bore is not correct for a renault (60.1) so they'd be extremely dangerous on a clio.

With the correct centre bore they are still a bit shady. No substitute for proper hubcentrics. I'd want billet material also, not cast.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
they are not properly hubcentric. There is nothing for the wheel to sit on there. Not to mention the centre bore is not correct for a renault (60.1) so they'd be extremely dangerous on a clio.

With the correct centre bore they are still a bit shady. No substitute for proper hubcentrics. I'd want billet material also, not cast.

Yeah the centre bore is huge and way off 60.1mm, they look dangerous imo, was looking for a second opinion, so cheap tat then?

Trader Rating - 80%
4   1   0
  recaro'd 172 rep
your best off trying to pick hubcentric up off here. i got 2 25mm spacers for about £50 just keep lucking. the odd set pop up on ebay aswell just search 4x100 hubcentric but click the box that searches the description aswell

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  alien green rs133
Get spigot rings for the spacers geniarse. Reading fail...

You obviously dont understand what I mean...

a spigot ring goes in the centre of a wheels to fetch the centre bore down to 60.1mm so it sits centered on the hub. in the case of these spacers even though you can line the bolts up, there is nothing to locate or centralise the centre of the wheel, making spigot rings useless inthis case and the car dangerous to drive.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I know what spigot rings do I fit tyres... basically they look fancy, could work, but they have been badly made and will probably fail.