ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is Now Officially A Sheep!!

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
God awful system. Sold mine it droned me to death. Weighs a ton too. Ps get a prima racing exhaust mount

TTRS & V50
Ps get a prima racing exhaust mount

Even they are s**t. Good for the first month, but after the weight of a ktec stealth they soon dig a bigger hole.

Do what dave says. Undo all bolts twist and push toward manifold and heat sheild. Get some one to hold it up then re-tighten.

320d
God awful system. Sold mine it droned me to death. Weighs a ton too. Ps get a prima racing exhaust mount

Glad somebody else agree's with me. Ktec stealth is conveniently designed to produce most boom between 60 and 80mph in top gear......... I was told it wouldn't drone by ktec, what a mug I was.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Glad somebody else agree's with me. Ktec stealth is conveniently designed to produce most boom between 60 and 80mph in top gear......... I was told it wouldn't drone by ktec, what a mug I was.

I've been banging on about this for the last 5 years or so. Horrid system, ruins the car imo!

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
A ktec stealth I presume?

I like stealth systems on 172's. Its the only option I looked at for my ph1. I just wish I hadn't of gone for a ktec. Boomey, droney thing it was.

if you get the 2.5 inch without center silencer, then yes it is. The 2.25 inch, and the center silenced versions aren't

That is definitely not sitting right. You can normally see just a small part of the tip

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Mine had a centre section and was boooooooooom tastic. Crap tat like most of their 'own' stuff imo

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Mine had a centre section and was boooooooooom tastic. Crap tat like most of their 'own' stuff imo

but you just said that was 5 years ago

I have a 2.25 inch mild steel stealth on mine and it's perfect.

N.B. I HATE loud exhausts

Clio 172 RS2
How so can't raise it any higher!?

This how we do it!
SuperSprint
IMG_1516.jpg

Last edited:
  320d
if you get the 2.5 inch without center silencer, then yes it is. The 2.25 inch, and the center silenced versions aren't

That is definitely not sitting right. You can normally see just a small part of the tip

I had a centre section in mine and it was always boomey, and always droned on the motorway. I just don't think its a good system.

I wouldn't recommend a ktec stealth to my worst enemy. That's imo of course, some (not many) like them.

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
I had a centre section in mine and it was always boomey, and always droned on the motorway. I just don't think its a good system.

I wouldn't recommend a ktec stealth to my worst enemy. That's imo of course, some (not many) like them.

if you want a really good system, you want a Piper Stealth, but not many people are prepared to pay the price.

Megane 225 F1
My stealth with center section and decat isn't loud at all. Well, those that sit in the back of my car complain, but I don't care about them. Upfront, it's all good.