ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is There A Max Power Haynes Manual

Black Clio 182

i was just wondering is there was a manual for the clio mk2? im sure i have seen one but i cant seem to find it now. does anyone know if there is one or not? if there isnt does anyone know any other guides there are?

[Edited by Pauldredge on 26 May 2004 at 11:55pm]

[Edited by Pauldredge on 26 May 2004 at 11:56pm]

their is one for the mk2 but not for the mark 3 or mk2 facelift whatever u wana call it,youl get the nk2 one at any halfords

BMW 320d Sport

No. Mk1 only. Basically cars start getting seriously modded once they are old enough to be affordable to the kind of people who would want to mod them. That means only mk1 Clios at the moment.

Quote: Originally posted by FATBOY on 29 May 2004

just a quickie! is there a haynes manual for a willy 3?????
No, but the mk1 one is pretty good. its just for ther 16v in it, but the williams is basically the dsame in omost aaspects.. so its all good,

Black Clio 182

ok so if theres not one does anyone know if there is a guide on the internet that tells you how to do everything to mod ya car? like take the dash off and bumpers and stuff like that??

Quote: Originally posted by Pauldredge on 01 June 2004

ok so if theres not one does anyone know if there is a guide on the internet that tells you how to do everything to mod ya car? like take the dash off and bumpers and stuff like that??

Dash is fairly easy to do. its basically undo the screws what hold it in place and remove those plastic bits either side of the windscreen which run up the door frames (prob dont make any sence)

remove the centre tray (if there is one) then pull and the dash comes off.

once you know how id say its no more than a 2 minute job to take the dash off. the problem lies in taking the screws out and putting it back in.

If you need help with anything (below) (youve got the same car as i used to have)

I did:

Under car neons

Sub/Amp

Induction Kit

Alloys

so i can help you if your stuck in any of them areas. if thats any good.