ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is there a Photobucket application for BBs?

As above really! I don't use Flickr that much and always upload pics to my photobucket account for CS and other websites . . . so wondered, like with facebook and Flickr, if there could be a photobucket, instant upload icon?

Bus w**ker
Just go to photobucket.com via the BB browser, login using your normal details. Scroll to the bottom of the page and hit upload. Then copy the email address shown on that page as a contact in your address book. Then any time you want to upload a photo whilst on the go just send that image as an email attachment to the photo bucket email address. Done.

You even get an email reply from PB when the uploads done to give you a direct link to it. :)

Seriously? Mate do you just sit on the comp and BB and work these things out?? That is an awesome shout!!

Likewise. Kev it works bloody well, literally emailed the image to the link at 11.01 and got a message back from Photobucket at 11.02 to say it had been uploaded!!

Not a massive file, but means I can literally upload all phone pics as a back up!