ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

is this anygood

the chip is an Executer 2 chip

"Works in v1.0-v1.6 Xbox version consoles.
- LED Lights.
- 1mb (1024k) flash memory
- 4 Bios banks.
- Auto kernel detection.
- Debug Executables.
- In-Game reset option compatible.
- Preloaded with Cromwell bios.
- External modchip disable switch and BIOS bank selector switches."

it is in a xbox, how much would the xbox with this in be worth and is the chip anygood,

is the memory small or big and how many games could it save on the harddrive?

the chip is an Executer 2 chip

"Works in v1.0-v1.6 Xbox version consoles.
- LED Lights.
- 1mb (1024k) flash memory
- 4 Bios banks.
- Auto kernel detection.
- Debug Executables.
- In-Game reset option compatible.
- Preloaded with Cromwell bios.
- External modchip disable switch and BIOS bank selector switches."

it is in a xbox, how much would the xbox with this in be worth and is the chip anygood,
:S
is the memory small or big and how many games could it save on the harddrive?

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
  997.1, Caddy, e208
Executer were good chips, not sure what version they are on now, as for games on the memory......You have no space for it, it sounds like it has the standard HD as there is no mention of a larger hard disk.

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
  997.1, Caddy, e208
No it will not play PC games, as for price, can you list the full spec? Controllers? Age?

just been told its in a xbox, has this chip, 2 controllers, 24 games ad the fella is doing me a fiew for when he drops it of for me, i asked for fifa 07 and any new games,

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
  997.1, Caddy, e208
Just been browsing, Executer 2 is an old chip, so its likely the console is too, Id pay no more than £80 and thats because of games......PM me if you wish, I know somewhere where you should be able to get an equal one for £65/70.

Possibly stretch to £90 as you are not paying for delivery, but its best to shop around, I got mine for £200, chipped with a 300GB HDD.

Just been browsing, Executer 2 is an old chip, so its likely the console is too, Id pay no more than £80 and thats because of games......PM me if you wish, I know somewhere where you should be able to get an equal one for £65/70.

Possibly stretch to £90 as you are not paying for delivery, but its best to shop around, I got mine for £200, chipped with a 300GB HDD.

the fella is swapping me for my i.c.e,

was valueing my ice " #200/#225 so i really should ask for a bigger hd,

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
  997.1, Caddy, e208
It doesnt even state an aftermarket HD.

I can get you a brand new pre modified xbox for £125 (maybe less) its not my usual supplier, but could contact him.

200GB HD pre-loaded with evoX - £80

It doesnt even state an aftermarket HD.

I can get you a brand new pre modified xbox for £125 (maybe less) its not my usual supplier, but could contact him.

200GB HD pre-loaded with evoX - £80

the only problem is i dotnt want to spend any money and i need to get rid of my ice, dont surpose your after some ice

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
  997.1, Caddy, e208
Yes, but my GF would never let the xbox go!

Dont have any funds either - sasving for a house (172;))